GroundSure FloodView provides comprehensive, authoritative and accessible data for flood risk assessments. With full topographical data sourced from national agencies plus a view on the likely availability of flood-risk insurance for any given location, the clear and precise information enables you to interpret quickly and with total confidence.
Choose GroundSure flood risk assessments for the comprehensive, accessible data you and your commercial clients need.
- Environment Agency NaFRA, tidal and river floodplains data
- Identified flood defences and areas benefiting from these
- Environment Agency historic flood events dating back to the 1600s
- JBA Consulting surface water (pluvial) flood data
- JBA Consulting reservoir / dam failure data
- British Geological Survey (BGS) groundwater flood risk data
- BGS geological indicators of flooding
- Likely availability of insurance for flood risk
Price (up to 15 hectares): £85 + VAT
Market-leading commercial property environmental due diligence report
Streamlining Property Lawyer workflow - including contaminated land and flooding
A comprehensive local planning report, providing key intelligence on upcoming development schemes