GroundSure PlanView is a comprehensive local planning report. It provides key intelligence on upcoming development schemes, ensuring that you can advise clients of issues that could affect the value of proposed commercial property purchases and keep transactions running smoothly.
Informed by Glenigan, the UK’s leading authority on historical planning data, the report includes details of retail and major project planning applications; local infrastructure, amenities and mobile masts; and environmentally sensitive areas.
New development and construction projects in the immediate and wider vicinity of a property can have a material consequence on the value of the property being purchased and implications on the characteristics of an area. Having intelligence on the location of forthcoming development schemes can present significant commercial advantage.
- Details of all historical planning applications up to 500m of the site boundary
- Detailed planning project descriptions and application status, updated weekly
- Residential and commercial planning applications from the last 10 years
- Telecommunication masts and mobile transmitter data - unique to GroundSure
- Local authority information including tax banding, costs and contact details
- Points of local interest including hospitals, amenities and transport
- Electricity pylons and overhead transmission lines
- Potential presence of radon
Price (up to 15 ha) from £100 + VAT
Market-leading commercial property environmental due diligence report
Streamlining Property Lawyer workflow - including contaminated land and flooding
A report combining the fullest environmental datasets, including those of the EA, the BGS and GroundSure