GroundSure Review is a market-leading commercial property environmental due diligence report. The high quality data provides a clear and comprehensive assessment of environmental and flood risk, and corresponding overview tables provide guidance for solicitors, purchasers and lenders.
You can discuss report findings with GroundSure environmental consultants free of charge, with subsequent consultancy support available at a discounted cost.
The review supports professional needs in line with the Law Society and RICS Red Book, and is accepted by all major UK lenders. It is also fully compliant with the Law Society Warning Card on Contaminated Land.
- Commercial property acquisitions
- Investment and pension fund inclusion services
- Comprehensive environmental and flood risk search report
- Complete flood risk data including river, tidal, groundwater and pluvial
- A view on the likely availability of flood risk insurance
- Clear and concise tiered risk-ranking including commercial considerations
- Provided under a single set of terms and conditions and professional indemnity insurance
- Supplied in less than two working days
- Up to 5 hectares: £245 + VAT
- 5-10 hectares: £353 + VAT
- 10-15 hectares: £462 + VAT
- Over 15 hectares: Please ask us for a price
A low cost commercial environmental search report designed to assist solicitors
Comprehensive, authoritative and accessible data for flood risk assessments
A report combining the fullest environmental datasets, including those of the EA, the BGS and GroundSure