OS VectorMap District is a mid-scale digital raster and vector mapping product that gives a district level view.
Developed to enable customisable mapping, it includes buildings, roads, railways, landscape features, boundaries and rivers. Local services are also included such as schools and police stations as well as road names on classified and minor roads.
OS VectorMap District can be viewed as is or used as a context backdrop for your own data, which can be overlaid using a GIS.
- Presenting information in a broad geographical context
- Highlighting information relevant to a specific project or audience
- Creating customised cartographic products
- Asset management
Raster (print ready):
- Georeferenced TIFF
- Georeferenced JPG
- Georeferenced TIFF_Lzw (for map information)
Vector (data export):
- Overlay your own information
- Customisable by selecting and styling different features in different ways
- Clear, uncluttered backdrop map
- Designed to be viewed at about 1:25,000 scale
When you need an out-of-the-box street map designed for web use, OS Street View is for you
1:250,000 Scale Colour Raster is a small-scale digital map providing a regional view of the landscape
Smallest scale Ordnance Survey product available. 1:1,000,000 scale provides a complete overview of GB